Non United Kingdom Orders
Thank you for your interest in Joys Gems Weddings products. We welcome international orders but please ask you to read the following information carefully before placing your order. Once you have read this information, please fill in the form below with details of the items you would like to order and your full delivery address. We will obtain an accurate quote for shipping and email you a final quote within 2 working days. Please ensure you provide a current email address.
- We require a minimum order value of £50 for international orders (excluding shipping), with the exception of wedding invitation sample requests.
- If ordering wedding invitations, place cards or personalised favours, we strongly recommend ordering an extra few blank ones in case of any errors. You will be responsible for any further shipping costs if you do require extra items after your order has been shipped.
- Orders can take 4-6 weeks to be despatched and delivery times may be longer than usual, so please allow plenty of time before your big day when ordering.
- Stationery can be printed in languages other than English but we will ask you to provide your wording in full and font options may be limited depending on the language. We will then email you a proof to check before printing your stationery. We take no responsibility for errors once you have approved the proofs.
- You may wish to consider which favour filling will be suitable if you are ordering wedding favours to be shipped internationally. Chocolate may melt or be ruined during delivery to hotter countries and any orders are made at your own risk.
- Depending on the size and value of your order and your location, your government may impose customs duties and/or import taxes on your goods. They may also choose to open and inspect your parcel. To minimise the chances of this, we will accurately declare the contents of any parcel but Joys Gems Weddings takes no responsibility for any damage to orders caused by officials opening your parcel. We will also NOT cover any taxes or import duties in any circumstances.
If you do have any questions about international orders, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please note that we are only fluent in English so we will require all communications to be in English.